Thursday, January 30, 2014

nursery ideas






Right now, I'm in the planning stages of decorating our baby girl's nursery...and there's so much to think about! Since we live in a two bedroom house, we'll be keeping our spare bed, so the room will need to be both a guest room and a baby's room. In thinking about the environment I want to create (since I'm guessing I will be spending a lot of my time in there once the baby arrives), I'd like for it to be calming, airy and bright...filled with white/gray/neutrals and little bits of color here and there. This way, it will be easy to change out certain pieces if I get bored or let's say, if/when baby #2 comes along later ;)

I'll be sure to post a few photos once it's finished, so stay tuned!

(Photos via Sissy+Marley)

3 comments:

kieu said...

I've blogged about Sissy + Marley's children's room too. I love their work. You also can't go wrong with an Eames rocking chair;)

kieu said...

And that's the theme of my entire house too!

Sharon Chen said...

@kieu - nice! Yea, I really love their style...Kyle would never let me do an entire house like this but I think he's been pretty flexible with the nursery so far.

And I love the look of the Eames rocking chair but I think I'm going to need a more comfortable chair for myself when it comes to late night feedings;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails